Texaco Meropa 320 x 20 litres. Meropa gear lubricants are premium quality extreme pressure gear oils with excellent load carrying capacity, water demulsibility, oxidation stability, and corrosion protection.
Meropa oils are recommended for:
- industrial enclosed gearing where an AGMA extreme pressure lubricant is specified.
- bath, splash, circulating, or spray mist lubrication as applicable to the proper viscosity grade.
- general industrial plant lubrication where the performance properties of an AGMA extreme pressure lubricant is required.
Meropa gear oils deliver value through:
- Gear set efficiencies — High thermal stability EP system helps maintain clean gear and bearing surfaces, minimizing deposits which interfere with effective lubrication. High oxidation stability limits in-service viscosity increases, which can lead to energy losses.
- Long equipment life — Effective EP system forms a protective film in areas of metal-to-metal contact, minimizing wear rates and maintaining efficient transfer of power. Good water separation and effective rust inhibitors protect surfaces against rust and corrosion. High thermal stability additive system minimizes the formation of high temperature compounds which can be corrosive to bearing materials. The effective corrosion inhibitor provides additional protection for metal components.
- Long oil life — Effective oxidation inhibitors and copper passivator minimize oil oxidation, limiting viscosity increase and promoting long drain intervals.
Meropa oils meet the requirements of:
- AGMA EP 9005-E02 (ISO 68, 100, 150, 220, 320, 460, 680, 1000, 1500)
- DIN 51517-3 (CLP)
- MAG Cincinnati, Cincinnati Machine P-63 (ISO 68), P-76 (ISO 100), P-77 (ISO 150), P-74 (ISO 220), P-59 (ISO 320), P-35 (ISO 460), P-78 (ISO 1000)
- U.S. Steel 224 Specification (ISO 220, 320, 460, 680)
Meropa oils (ISO 68, 100, 150, 220, 320, 460) are suitable for use in Bijur oil application equipment. Meropa has a typical sulfur-phosphorus odor characteristic of industrial gear oils.
A ventilated environment is recommended during use.